Thank you for your continued support. It is vital to us, as we cannot carry out our live saving research without it. Whether you give financially, take part in The Great Christmas Pudding Race by entering a team or volunteering your time, the part you play is crucial to our success.
This policy describes how and why Cancer Research Aid Committee and Cancer Research UK uses your personal information, how we protect your privacy when doing so, and your rights and choices regarding this information. We promise to respect any of your personal information which is under our control and to keep it safe. We aim to be clear when we collect your information about what we will do with it.
As part of our private Policy Cancer Research Aid Committee will:
- Keep your details safe and we will never sell your information to a third party
- Hold the information you provide for communication, marketing and administration
- Will always make sure that everything we send you is relevant to our work, shows the
difference your support is making and other ways that you can support us
- Ensure you are always in control of your information. If you no longer wish to hear from us,
or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please let us know by contacting
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see Cancer Research UK’s policy for more information.
Once again, thank you for your support. With your help we will beat Cancer Sooner